Saturday, April 21, 2012

C4K Blog Challenge

My student's name was Dylan, who is a very adventurous child. In his blog he talks about how he like to ride quads and snowmobiles. He describes how he likes the rush of hitting mud holes in his quad and racing across the fields in his snow mobiles. My comment to Dylan was:

Wow Dylan!
You have some pretty cool interests! I have never rode a quad nor a snowmobile but it seems like it's really fun. Maybe one day I will get up enough courage to try at least one of them. I would love to read more blogs from you! Keep up the good work!

The second blog Dylan posted was about his family. He compared them to the "Three Stooges," which I thought was cute. His mom works at a pizza place, and his step-dad is a mechanic.

Hey Dylan,
Your blog was funny. I like how you compared your family to the "Three Stooges." I think it's a great idea to fix cars because everyone always needs a mechanic. My dream job is to become an elementary school principal. I love children! I look forward to reading more blog posts from you!

Dylan's next post is titled,Halloween. He talks about how it's one of his favorite holidays because you get to eat candy.

Hey Dylan!
I like Halloween too, because you get to dress up! Christmas is my all time favorite though. You should write more blogs because I enjoy reading them. I look forward to reading more! Aneelis Had an Encounter with a Beautiful Butterfly My last student Aneelis, visited a butterfly creek with her class and one happened to land on her arm. Aneelis, I think it's pretty cool that the butterfly landed on your arms. The picture is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment